OKC Zoo Attractions Schedule
March 6 @ 9:00 am - July 31 @ 5:00 pm
OKC ZOO SPRING/SUMMER ATTRACTION SCHEDULE
Add these popular attractions to your Oklahoma City Zoo “must do” list and there’s no limit to the fun you’ll have! All Zoo rides and attractions are operational weather permitting. The following schedules can be made and all are subject to change without notice.
- Centennial Choo Choo: Rides offered daily from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Cost is $3 per person. Children two and under free.
- Children’s Zoo Barn: Guests with young children will go wild for this spacious oasis where little ones can connect with animals and nature. Open daily from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Free to experience.
- Elephant Express Tram: Enjoy the view as you tour the Zoo! Rides offered daily 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with four stops in the park. All day bracelets are $6 per person. Children two and under free.
- Endangered Species Carousel: Take a spin! Open daily from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Cost is $3 per person.
- Explorikeet Feedings (Children’s Zoo): Flock to the fun! Guests have the unique opportunity to feed and interact with our colorful lorikeets. $3 per person to feed. Open daily from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. This experience closes for a “bird break” from 1-1:30 p.m.
- Giraffe Feeding: Come face-to-face with our gentle giants–Ellie, Julu and Demetri! Daily feeding opportunities from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. Cost is $5 per person.
- Sea Lion Presentations: Sea lion presentations provide “fin”tastic fun for all ages! Daily presentations at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. at the Sea Lion Presentation Stadium. Cost is $4 per person. Children two and under are free.
- Stingray Bay: Be in awe as the Zoo’s majestic stingrays glide and slide past your fingertips! Cost is $3 per person with paid Zoo admission. Children two and under are free. Open daily from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.