WHENOctober 29, 2023
ADDRESSOklahoma City Zoo and Botanical Garden
ABOUT THE EVENT
The following schedule continues through Sunday, October 29 for the Oklahoma City Zoo’s unique attractions and experiences. Pre-purchase tickets for these wild extras as well as Zoo admission online at www.okczoo.org/tickets. By purchasing advance online admission tickets, you can bypass the Zoo’s ticket lines for faster entry into the park. This schedule is subject to change without notice. All rides and attractions are operational weather permitting.
- Camel Rides: Camel rides are available daily through Sunday, October 29, from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and the cost is $8 per person. Children under 6 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Other rules are posted at the habitat.
- Children’s Zoo Barnyard: This fun encounter connects guests of all ages with our goats and sheep. Weekday hours are 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Elephant Presentation (Sanctuary Asia): These engaging presentations are a BIG hit and free to attend. Presentations occur Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 2 p.m.
- Endangered Species Carousel: Round out your day with a spin on the Zoo’s one-of-a-kind carousel. Rides are available daily from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Cost is $3 per person.
- Explorikeet Feedings (Children’s Zoo): Fly by the Children’s Zoo to see and feed the lorikeets. Open daily from 9 a.m. to noon and 1 to 4 p.m. Cost is $4 per person.
- Flamingo Mingle: Flamingo Mingle feedings occur daily in the Children’s Zoo habitat from 9:30-10 a.m. and an additional opportunity on Saturdays and Sundays from 3:30-4 p.m. Cost is $5 per person. Children age 2 and under are not permitted.
- Gorilla Trek VR Experience: View gorillas in the wild with the OKC Zoo’s all-new Gorilla Trek Virtual Reality (VR) experience featuring a 360-degree live action film with motion platform seating. Weekday hours from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 9:30 to 4 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays. Cost is $8 per person. Age and height requirements apply.
- OKC Zoo Tram: View the Zoo in comfort while learning about its animal and 100+ year history. Tram travels from the Entry Plaza to Sanctuary Asia and rides are offered daily from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Cost is $6 per person. Children two and under free.
- Rhino Feedings: Our Indian rhinos are ready to meet you! Feedings occur at 11:30 a.m. Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at Sanctuary Asia. Cost is $10 per person.
- Stingray Bay: Stingray Bay provides up-close encounters and feeding opportunities with one of the most majestic creatures of the sea, stingrays! Cost is $4 per person to enter. Open daily from 9 to 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 to 4 p.m. Feeding opportunities available weekdays from 10:30 to 11 a.m. and 1:30 to 2 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays, while supplies last, for an additional $3 per person.