Go wild for the Oklahoma City Zoo
’s one-of-a-kind rides and attractions. With the seasonal change, the Zoo
has implemented revised hours for many of its experiences. Tickets can be in advance online at http://www.okczoo.org/tickets
or in the park. All rides and attractions are operational weather permitting and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Children’s Zoo Barnyard (Children’s Zoo) is open daily from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Elephant Express Tram: Take the tram for a relaxing, informative tour of the Zoo. Rides offered daily from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. All day bracelets are $6 per person. Children two and under free.
- Elephant Presentations are free to attend and take place at Sanctuary Asia, elephant habitat at 2 p.m. Friday through Sunday.
- Endangered Species Carousel: Carousel rides are available daily from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Cost is $3 per person.
- Explorikeet Feedings (Children’s Zoo): These feathered favorites are waiting to meet you! Feeding opportunities are available daily from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Cost is $4 per person.
- Flamingo Mingle feedings occur daily, weather-permitting, in the Children’s Zoo habitat from 11-11:30 a.m. and 3:30-4 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Cost is $7 per person. Children age 2 and under are not permitted.
- Giraffe Feeding Platform: Connect with our giraffe herd on a new level! Weekend (Sat. and Sun.) feeding opportunities offered from 2 to 3 p.m. Cost is $5 per person.
- Rhino Feedings: Discover this memorable experience with one of the most magical residents at the Zoo – an Indian rhino! Feeding opportunities available weekends (Thurs.–Sun.) from 11:30 a.m. to noon. at Sanctuary Asia. Cost is $10 per person.
- Stingray Bay: Our stingrays will bring a smile to your face! Stingray Bay is open daily from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Cost is $4 per person to enter. Stingray feedings occur Saturday and Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., while supplies last, for an additional $3 per person.